Our Commitment To You
Our approach is to start with our clients’ business challenges and objectives and arrive at the insurance program that will best address their needs. Our industry expertise, combined with our knowledge and understanding of clients’ operations, allows us to create innovative and effective approaches to insurance-related business issues.
As your Insurance Broker, our ongoing role is to advise you accurately on how to best protect your business and its assets. We commit to you to undertake the following activities:
- Save you time, energy and money by managing your insurance needs so you can get on with running your business
- Eliminate the need for you to conduct price and product comparison shopping
- Offer objective, impartial advice and represent your interest, not the insurer’s
- Represent your interests in ensuring quick, efficient settlement of claims
- Be a business partner that provides independent, professional advice based on experience and expertise
- Develop risk management strategies to lower premiums
- Minimise risk of over or underinsurance by correct assessment of assets and identifying gaps in cover
- Improve cash flow through access to premium funding
- Look at your business from a holistic perspective
- Use strategic understanding and alliances to come up with the appropriate cover at the right price… just for you!
Role of an Insurance Broker
When arranging insurance without dedicated professional advice, many people fail to understand the policies they are purchasing. Dealing direct with insurance companies may save you money, however without entirely understanding the terms and conditions of your insurance policy, have you got the right cover and will the policy respond in the event of a claim? It may well turn out to be an extremely expensive exercise.
It is all too often the case that there is disappointment when a claim arises and the insurance policy doesn’t respond in the way customers believed it should. This is generally due to lack of understanding of the terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy.
Insurance Brokers are vital components of the business process. We advise business owners and managers on the best ways to “transfer” the inevitable risks they carry as part of doing business. This enables businesses to plan ahead with the certainty of knowing they have financial protection against loss, injury or threat to the well-being of their business.
We specialise in insurance and it is our role to understand your business, identify your insurance risks and find the best available cover through our range of insurers. We have access to a range of different policies and will advise you of the policy features, exclusions and costs of competing policies on the market.
We act in the interests of our clients, not the insurer. The only exception is where a special agreement with an insurer exists, which will be disclosed to you should this be present. We also provide invaluable help in the event of a claim.
We ask you to consider the following which should help you make a better informed decision:
- Do you have expertise in insurance and fully understand the terms, conditions and exclusions of the insurance product(s) that you have or intending on purchasing?
- Would you know what to do in the event of a claim?
A solicitor is needed in a legal dispute, and an accountant helps to lodge your company’s tax return, an insurance adviser is there to look after your overall insurance needs. We know and understand the system and can simplify a process that is often time-consuming and technically difficult.
Our role is to serve our client’s interests with integrity at all times and as members of the National Insurance Brokers Association, we are governed by the Insurance Brokers Code of Practice. We are also regulated and monitored by ASIC under the Financial Services Reform Act 2003 and the Corporations Act 2001 to ensure you receive the most accurate, appropriate advice for your needs. For your business or personal insurance needs, we can provide advice and assistance to make sure you are properly protected.
Please see our Services Page for further details on the range of insurance we offer.
We welcome inquiries on our insurance products and services. Simply send us an EMAIL or call (03) 9706 3688 or use our CONTACT US page to send an online inquiry. One of our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.